Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Sunday 28 December 2014

23.

I unfortunately didn't get to talk to Mason this week as he skyped home for Christmas, but I can honestly say I wouldn't have had it any other way. It means everything to me that he is obedient enough to follow the mission rules 100%, and I respect him for that more than he will ever realize. Plus he wrote me the most incredible email just 2 days later, and this was all he had to say to make it the best Christmas ever:
"What are you even thanking me for Michaela?!?!  You are thanking me for continuing to be your Best Friend?  Just because I am on the Mission doesn't mean that I am not your Best Friend!  I can still talk to you about anything!"
So in Love.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment